Message from Halifax Playhouse
Last updated: March 22, 2020
In response to the Government’s recent statement advising the UK public to avoid unnecessary social contact, including by not attending theatres, Halifax Playhouse have suspended all performances until July 2020.
Updated information will be posted on here and on our social media when available.
This situation threatens the future of theatres and performers in this difficult time so we ask for your support and patience whilst we work to reschedule performances and ensure the safety of our volunteers, staff, performers and audiences.
Please see below for answers to frequently asked questions.
- IS MY PERFORMANCE HAPPENING?
- Currently, the next scheduled performance will be on Friday 3rd July 2020
- We are actively liasing with our hirers with the possibility of rescheduling some performances.
- We ask that you be patient whilst we deal with this unprecedented situation.
- I PURCHASED TICKETS THROUGH TICKETSOURCE. HOW WILL I GET MY REFUND?
- Where a show has been cancelled then your refund, including service fees is being processed and your credit card will be refunded automatically within 7-10 business days.
- Some shows will be rescheduled for later in the year and your existing ticket will be valid for that new performance date. If that turns out to be inconvenient, then you can request a full refund.
- I PURCHASED TICKETS AT THE BOX OFFICE. HOW WILL I GET MY REFUND?
- If you purchased at the Box Office with a credit card: your refund is being processed, and your credit card will be refunded automatically within 7-10 business days.
- If you purchased at the Box Office with cash: please return your original tickets to the theatre. You will be able to exchange your tickets for an alternate date of your choice, subject to availability, or you can receive a full refund.
- CAN I BUY TICKETS FOR A FUTURE PERFORMANCE?
- Absolutely! Our online Box Office - TicketSource is still open.
- OTHER QUESTIONS?
- We’re here to help. For any issue that isn’t an urgent ticket related issue, please email email@example.com..